We can represent you if you have suffered any personal injury in a road or traffic accident and you were:
- The Driver
- Motor bike rider;
- Pillion passenger;
- Injured by an unregistered or unknown vehicle or motor bike;
- A pedestrian;
- Riding a push bike, road bike or mountain bike;
- Using a recreational vehicle – quad bike, dirt bikes and others;
- The victim of a hit and run;
- Avoiding an animal on the road;
- The at fault driver; or
- Using public transport- such as taxi, bus and other public transport.
Our Lawyers can assist you in a wide variety of workplace related injuries occurring whilst in your employment or if you were travelling to your workplace. We can assist workers injured at:
- Constructions sites;
- Education Facilities;
- Hospitals; and
All other injuries occurring in a workplace including if you were a subcontractor at another work-site at the time of injury.
Our public liability Lawyers can assist you if have suffered personal injuries other than in a motor accident or workplace accident. Our Lawyers can assist you if you have suffered injuries occurring at:
- Shopping Centres;
- Sporting events/activities;
- Slip and falls;
- Caused by animals such as dog attacks;
- Falls on public or private property such as parks, gardens and footpaths;
- Food poisoning; and
There are many other accidents that may be covered. Please phone or email us so that we can assess if you have a public liability claim.
If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence contact us immediately.
We can help you with:
- Drink Driving Matters
- Dangerous Driving Matters
- Drug Driving Matters
- Speeding Matters
- Unlicensed Driving Matters
- Work Licenses
- Special Hardship Orders
- License Disqualification Removal Applications
Superannuation and TPD Claims
Should you be unable to work due to injury or illness you may be entitled to bring a claim under the insurance polices within your Superannuation, such as a claim for Total and Permanent Disability (TPD).
We can assist you in identifying what option are available to you and commence your claim for TPD for instance. Please contact us to discuss this further.